viernes, 26 de diciembre de 2008

FitGems Nation

Hi again Female Muscle Fans. In this time we got another site dedicated to the female athletes called FitGems Nation. This site was created for another Female Muscle Believer: C-Ray.
His passion about the female warriors has leaded him to create one of the most complete websites dedicated to the Female Athletes and their fans too.

This is the Story about the C-Ray's journey, according to his own words.

It started out by me making fan clubs on Yahoo for those I liked quite a bit. The first one I created was of IFBB Pro Christine Pomponio-Pate. From there I created others for people such as Julie Shipley-Childs, Jane Awad, Jennifer Gates, and Sherrie Carnicle, to name a few. The fan clubs were met with great response not only from fans but the competitors themselves. Then I got involved in participating in message boards. I'm in more message boards and sites than I dare to count at this point in time. There are some that I enjoy more than others, and the ones I enjoy the most are the ones that show respect to the women who push their bodies to the limit and beyond.

Long story short, I decided to post my thoughts and opinions about the industry though a blog this summer, thus bringing the FitGems Nation, my personal conribution to the sport, to life. (http://fitgems.blogspot.com) I've had the honor so far of having a few interviews on the blog with some of the top names in the business, including the new Fitness and Figure Olympia champions, which is quite an accomplishment for someone's who new to this kind of stuff.

Then the thought of a cool social site ran through my head, so I created a social site on a social network place similar to Ning. However, the vision I wanted was limited on the site I used to hold the FitGems site on, so I moved it to here and never looked back. Then I decided to take one more online step and created a message board (http://fitgemsnation.proboards.com). Not bad for a 22 year old supporter, huh?


This is the FitGems Nation banner. You can visit the website throught the next link: http://fitgems.ning.com/.

The site is completely free, so you can join to the page freely and share with all members your ideas, photos, videos, forum discussion, etc. So don't doubt to express freely your passion for the amazon girls and all their inspirational example for the whole society.

Keep an eye to this site, because the female muscle is a great passion that deserves to be followed so close. That's all for now. If you know more sites dedicated to the female strenght, you can write to the next address: femalemusclefanforever@gmail.com, and will be published because the union makes the strenght. See you next time Female Muscle Fans.








No hay comentarios.: