sábado, 13 de septiembre de 2014

Virginia Sanchez Macias








Located at European Continent, Spain is a country whose geographic distribution corresponds to the following latitudes: at North bordered by the Atlantic Ocean, to the South and East by the Atlantic and the Mediterranean Sea, to the West bordering Portugal, Northeast France and the Principality of Andorra and the Southeast with Gibraltar. This nation was part of what was once the Roman Empire and later would appear of the Phoenicians' offspring to the emergence of a new place with a lot of history and tradition. Spain is the birthplace of various tribes such as the Celts, Lusitanians (shared with Portugal), Galaicos, Vetones, Iberians, Catalans, Basque, Valencians, Galicians and Cantabrians, among others. In sports aspect, this homeland has had remarkable performances, and following the Olympic Games of Barcelona 92, they started the fundation to develop athletic talent in every discipline and Bodybuilding has not been excluded of the success agenda. This country has one of the most outstanding Bodybuilders of this discipline, her name is Virginia Sanchez Macias and you will know thoroughly to this powerful muscle warrior.







Musculator Girl Profile







Name: Virginia Sánchez Macías









Date of birth: 04/27/1971









Birthplace (City, State and Country): Madrid, Spain









Present Hometown (City, State and Country): Madrid, Spain









Age: 52









Profession: Advertising and Public Relations, personal trainer and model at MuscleGirlzlive.com.









Years of training: I began to train 33 years ago, but I was a period of about 6 years doing nothing.









Please give us a little introduction of yourself: I’m Virginia Sánchez, IFBB Pro athlete, I gained my professional card after winning the Arnold Europe 2013, I’ve been in bodybuilding for many years, although I have competed a few times. I love training so hard and with high intensity throughout the year and winning. I’m personal trainer and model at www.musclegirlzlive.com.









Story: I started at 17 years old, my father was a great sportsman whom I greatly admired, one day he told me to train with him, I touched the first weight, and from that instant I fell in love. I knew it was mine.









Contest History:







1990 – IFBB Madrid Championship. 3rd position. Bodybuilding






2011 – IFBB Europe Master Championship. 2nd position. Bodybuilding





2012 – Arnold Classic Europe IFBB. 6th position. Bodybuilding





2013 – Arnold Classic Europe IFBB. 1st position. Bodybuilding





2014 - IFBB Toronto Pro Super Show. 3rd position. Bodybuilding





2014 - IFBB Wings Of Strength Chicago Pro Show. 6th position. Bodybuilding





2014 - IFBB Wings Of Strength Tampa Pro. 11st position. Bodybuilding



2016 - IFBB Wings Of Strength Tampa Pro. 6th position. Bodybuilding



2017 - IFBB Wings Of Strength Tampa Pro. 4th position. Bodybuilding



2017 . IFBB Rising Phoenix World Championships. 5th position. Bodybuilding.



2020 - IFBB Romania Fest Pro. 1st position. Bodybuilding.



2021 - IFBB Ms. Olympia. 7th position. Bodybuilding.



2022 - Romania Muscle Festival Pro. 6th position. Bodybuilding.



2023 - IFBB Olympia Masters. 3rd position. Bodybuilding.









Training Routine: I don’t have a specific routine, I change all the time my physical activity without following certain patterns.









Best bodypart: Phew! I don’t know. Maybe chest, back and arms.









Favorite exercise: Phew! A lot of them. I feel I love all exercise types in general.









Favorite music: R&B, Soul, some Disco music from 90’s. I love black music in general.









Favorite color: In general I like white, black, pinkish, purplish and red. I don’t like prints, I prefer plain colors.









Favorite Quote: Repent of what you do and not what you stop doing. Don’t do to others what you would not want them do to you.









Favorite bodybuilder (man and woman): From the present time I like so much Alina Popa, Yaxeni Oriquen, Elena Shportum, Melody Spetko. And from Old School many of them, among of them of course Lenda Murray and Sharon Bruneau. Another athlete of the current generation that I like so much is Dana Linn Bailey, is a great athlete. She trains so hard too, that thing I like it.









Hobbies: For a few, training, watching some movie film, listening music and if I had time I love traveling and hotels.









A typical day in your life: Training, working, daily shopping, my son, my dog, keep training, preparing meals, taking care of my mother that is sick, etc. In short, I don’t stop.









Sponsors: None.









What do you enjoy most about the bodybuilding/fitness lifestyle?









Discipline, effort, the overcoming day by day, etc.









What do you enjoy about training for competition?













I enjoy the foregoing it, the intense training and see the results.













Curiosities about yourself: For my sport I feel a whole hobby, I’ve got fears like everyone, but I have the inner strenght to face the challenges ahead, I don’t like to go shopping and neither malls, I hate hospitals, I like short or shaved hair, I have a very strong personality from always; an issue that shows in my sporting career, besides I’m Taurus in zodiac sign and a little bighead.













What has left in your life the practice of the sport?













It has left to me almost everything, it has given to me health, discipline, work, ilusion, support and admiration of many people. And what I love is when someone tells me that seeing my photos everyday hekps them to excel as an example to follow.













Which are your most appraised values like athlete and person?













My overcoming capacity, discipline, effort, I have a lot of patience and I’m very sympathetic.













Which is the difference between the Offseason and On Season in your own words?













In Offseason should not carry as much strict diet or do cardio. The only difference is in the diet because I train the same all year.













Which is the greatest satisfaction in your sport career?













The amount of people that follow me and of course when I got the pro card.













The woman in the present world has shown their capacity for take challenges in all society fields and the sport is not the exception. What do you think about the female sport on the future?













I think it should be valued more and give it the same importance as the masculine sport.









Website and e-mail contact: http://www.virginia-sanchez-macias.com/











Do you want to say something else to the Female Muscle Fans, as well as the female amateur athletes?









Well, never throw in the towell and fight for your dreams.







Photographies








































The back pose has arrived. So it's time to show the mountain ranges to show off the work done.












































Virginia continues focused on her pose without wavering for a moment. Her muscular quality is beyond doubt.














































Virginia's concentration is at full test. The years of experience that she has accumulated have become the difference in getting the best score.












































The mountain range has been shown in its total plenitude, so Virginia comes out with everything she has worked to offer the public her best competitive version.











































Virginia participates in this tournament where the best bodybuilding athletes come together to demonstrate their great quality in front of many fans who adore them.












































The competition round has begun, and Virginia is coming to give her all on stage and emerge victorious at every opportunity presented to her.












































Virginia finishes the initial participation, and prepares to face the second round of competition.











































The second round begins, and Virginia, wearing a very impressive blue bikini, comes to show off those powerful muscles that have led her to success in her sports career.










































The time to perform the poses has arrived. Virginia comes with everything to demonstrate the great quality she has managed to work with so many years of sports career.











































Virginia is going all out to achieve another step in her competitive career. And with the knowledge that she gives everything on stage to achieve it. 








Virginia is a very competitive and very capable woman in each area in which she operates and her sporting career is relatively young, but she has achieved important successes as she was a professional athlete that participates in each tournament all years. Her passion for sports comes from her adolescence and with a very marked influence by her father, who instilled her the love to discipline and effort achieved with daily work. She is a mix of combativeness, perseverance and tenacity, characteristics that defines her in sports plane, whereas outside the stage is a comprehensive, loving, serene, patient and friendly woman. She represents with pride the flag of the bodybuilding of her nation, which it has been projected as one of the most outstanding participants of the European scene thanks to the work they have done from the ground. Virginia is definitely one of the best athletes in her discipline and she has many surprises to offer in her walk, so keep an eye because she will give a lot of dedication and commitment so long as to rise to the total glory in each tournament that occurs.







That's all for this profile, and we hope you have enjoyed this work whose purpose is know and understand all the stories, reasons and another things related to the female muscle representatives. The female muscle is a great passion that deserves to be followed so close and this is a tribute for the women that fights everyday for achieve the best physique form in order to reach the wellbeing with themselves and the rewards to all their efforts. See you next time Female Muscle Fans.













Important Notes: All the photographies are used by Virginia Sanchez Macias' courtesy and personal authorization, so contact her if you want to use her pictures.








Virginia doesn't do sessions or wrestling of any kind. Please respect her because first than nothing she's a woman that needs a treatment just like all the human beings.








It is strictly forbidden to reproduce any part of this journalistic work in all aspects.

No hay comentarios.: